Enter the free prize draw before 9am Monday 26th March
The winner will be announced on Facebook and by email on Friday 30th March
The £5,000 voucher can be used for the winning child at your chosen centre at a time of your choosing.
There will be three chances to win during 2018
The voucher offers a great saving to those children who use nursery and childcare five days a week, or it can cover a whole year’s worth of part-time childcare. When and where you choose to spend the voucher is up to you, it will be placed on your Kids Allowed account as a credit. See the full Terms & Conditions below.
1. The free nursery place is for the child named in the winning entry only and is non-transferrable.
2. Additional prizes may be offered to entrants as part of this competition. Additional prize values and their distribution are entirely at the discretion of Kids Allowed.
3. Prizes are for use at the Kids Allowed centre specified on entry to the free prize draw only, are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
4. Parents with multiple children are welcome to complete one entry per child but must use separate email addresses.
5. The winners will receive a £5,000 credit to their Kids Allowed account and this will be utilised until the account reaches zero. The winning amount can only be used against paid for childcare sessions and not our other services. Sessions are subject to availability and as per the details on our Book A Place form.
6. We respect your privacy. Entrant information will be held by Kids Allowed and not shared without your consent. We may send you a small number marketing emails related to the free prize draw and invites to associated events. You can unsubscribe at any time but may miss out on further free prize draws and other benefits.
7. This competition is not open to Kids Allowed staff members.
8. Existing customers are welcomed to enter and can use the voucher amount against childcare for the child specified on free prize draw entry.
9. The free prize draw winners must agree to be included in Kids Allowed produced promotional and marketing materials such as, but not strictly limited to, a press release and interview for our website.